We offer many lawn services for our Parker neighbors including:
- Lawn Feed
- Lawn Weed Control
- Fall Lawn Fertilization
- Lawn Aeration – April and October
Lawn Aeration is good for your lawn during April and October. We offer lawn aeration here:
- $45 for a small yard – 3000 square feet (sq. ft.)
- $55 for a medium sized yard – 5000 (sq. ft.)
- $75 for a large yard – 7000 (sq. ft.)
- If you have a larger lard, please contact us for a free quote.
Tree Service Parker CO Lawn Aeration should be done twice annually. We handle many lawn aeration services in Parker every year. That’s because aeration is an effective way to turn the topsoil in a heat way to allow more oxygen and run off water into the lawn root zone. An April lawn aeration is the perfect time. Some lawn aeration benefits include:
- Fertilizer efficiency increase
- Water soaks into the root zone decreasing water bills
- Compacted soil is loosened giving your turf space to multiply
Lawn aerating helps the natural photosynthesis of your grass by getting more fibrous nutrients to the roots of the grass. Through proper lawn aeration, you’ll increase the flow of minerals and nutrients to your lawn’s root system while simultaneously allowing easier water flow to help promote healthy growth all year long.
If you are lawn aerating, make sure blades are sharp, sprinkler heads are accounted for, and the soil is not frozen.
It is better to wait to aerate if the soil is frozen. You also do not want the soil to be muddy or loose if it is raining. Plug-depth is important but it’s more critical to make sure that the coring is pulling out the plugs, not pushing down and compacting soil.
More lawn aeration articles:
Aeration Timing, Does it Matter – Turfcodirect.com
How to tell if a lawn needs aerating? – Bayer Advanced